Newb from Aurora CO

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Howdy folks! Just getting into the 1st anniversary show archive. Been muscling through this "No Talent Hack" of a show for a couple months now :mrgreen: Pretty impressed with what I have heard: Informative - check, Entertaining - check, Another reason to drink/brew great beer - check-mate (As in chess, not an Aussie inspired conclusion to my thought...) Cheers Aus! Currently working my way towards the live shows but don't want to spoil the fun and leap into the present while I'm still living in the BN world of 2006...
Happy Brewing!
Harvestsmiles

Re: Newb from Aurora CO

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum.
plenty of good stuff here.
Live shows are pretty fun. The chat is usually quite entertaining, too.

:pop
snowcapt

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I stuck to listening to them chronologically too, and glad I did, I'm 'in the know' on lots of the inside stuff as opposed to jumping around in the archive. That being said, we'd certainly make you welcome in the live chat!
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 am

Join us in the chat. Half of us never hear the show anyways. That's what the archive's for.

Welcome !
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks guys, sounds pretty entertaining. I'll try to hang with y'all this Sunday. What time Sunday Session start (Colorado time) I got all excited with my new BYO mag today, I saw in the recipe list a beer by a guy named Justin, but when I looked it was only a random homebrewer. Yeaaaaa would be cool to be that random homebrewer this month though! Wondering if that No Talent Hack from the Session has ever been in BYO or had other articles...
Happy Brewing!
Harvestsmiles

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Harvestsmiles wrote:Wondering if that No Talent Hack from the Session has ever been in BYO or had other articles...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... cough... HA.

For a recipe, no... for broadcasting and BN related stuff, at least a time or two...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 am

Well I'm sure I can find a close clone to his Star-San Brew just gotta poke around..."Just gotta poke around, just gotta poke around..." Opps got side-tracked I also saw a Brewing TV website with Justin. Im gonna check that out and get to put a face with the voice... wish me luck!
Happy Brewing!
Harvestsmiles

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Harvestsmiles wrote:Well I'm sure I can find a close clone to his Star-San Brew just gotta poke around..."Just gotta poke around, just gotta poke around..." Opps got side-tracked I also saw a Brewing TV website with Justin. Im gonna check that out and get to put a face with the voice... wish me luck!

I believe the beer on the episode is cubic meantime ipa. I talked with to Jake Keeler about it at last year's autumn brew review. He said j was a mess. Um, duh.
maybe check out the recipe for "Acehole" done with sorachi.
apparently that one turned out.
:aaron :jnj
snowcapt

Next

Return to New Users