Re: Need some advice sessioneers

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 pm

I prepare a few hours in advance by nailing the shit out of her. Then I get REALLY drunk. The after glow of the good nailing is just enough so shes not pissed at me for being wasted, but just annoyed enough to leave me alone. Good luck man :jnj
Another bag of brix
Joos

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Best solution: no wife!
JakeAndBake

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 am

Adam wrote:
Cole Train wrote:How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.

Punch your wife in the crotch and tell her to shut her whore mouth when the BN is live. The only time she is allowed to say anything during a show is to say "Here's another beer, Sir".

Duct tape also works.
whoateallthepies

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 am

Question: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Answer: Nothing, you already told her twice!
CRBrewHound

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 pm

I got rid of my wife within months of the BN starting up. Some folks think that's not a coincidence.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Bugeater wrote:I got rid of my wife within months of the BN starting up. Some folks think that's not a coincidence.

Wayne

Including the wife?
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:50 pm

whoateallthepies wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cole Train wrote:How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.

Punch your wife in the crotch and tell her to shut her whore mouth when the BN is live. The only time she is allowed to say anything during a show is to say "Here's another beer, Sir".

Duct tape also works.

Haven't been married long have you??? :shock:
BrewMedic

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

At 4 o'clock, clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, vacuum, fold the laundry .... then as 5 o'clock listen to the Session. If she starts to bitch, just point out all the shit you did.

Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

PreviousNext

Return to The Sunday Session