Boulder Beer Company.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I was very excited to see that next weeks guest will be Boulder Beer Company. It is one of my favorite breweries and a great place for lunch as well. I sure hope they can squeeze a recipe out of them, Mojo or Mojo Risin' would be nice.
pdbutts

Re: Boulder Beer Company.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Boulder beer is high on my list of favorite breweries too. A few years ago, Henning1966 and I conducted a brewery tour there (with permission of the tour guide) when we found she was new to the job and didn't know anything about brewing other than what they told her during orientation.

I have yet to have a bad beer from them. Just a couple weeks ago I had a Mojo served on nitro. A real treat!

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah I remember that. also remember the day we went was bottling day for killer penguin and we ended up getting sample glass refills right from the aging tanks.
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Hazed and infused is a favorite of me and the Mrs.
She brought it home one day based on the dry hopping description, and it has been a favorite for years.

ok, had to put this too just because I thought it was funny as shit:
Ralphster5150

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 pm

I really dig their beers too! And lunch there is always great. Very consistent beers and some pretty great seasonals too. They are in the same class as Anchor Steam or Sierra Nevada in the fact that the produce solid beers but nothing really off the wall. They are Colorado's oldest micro brewery and arguably one of the first US microbreweries as they originally opened just several months after Sierra Nevada.
BadRock
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 am

Mojo and Hazed are great! I am lucky enough to have these at the local beer store.
Now, if I could just make it there to get one! :roll:
:jnj
snowcapt

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 am

First time since I've been listening that the featured brewery actually distributes to my state.
Swampworks

Return to The Sunday Session