When is Can You Brew It coming back?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:24 pm

I love that show. I love the comedy, the recipes, and the how-to advice from those that make a living brewing beer. When is it coming back???

P.S. I can't seem to clone any beer no matter how much advice I receive, but I still like the show.

The Beaver Barber
Come On Fulham!!

"...know your process, know your yeast." - Ozwald
BeaverBarber

Re: When is Can You Brew It coming back?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 am

Yeah, I'd like to see more episodes- though I'd prefer it if the guys cloned beers I can try over here in the land of Australia so I know whether I like it or not! After trying Sierra Nevada Celebration I'm going to try to clone that one.
peas_and_corn

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 am

peas_and_corn wrote:though I'd prefer it if the guys cloned beers I can try over here in the land of Australia so I know whether I like it or not!

I believe they already did a couple. Though I would like more as well. From everywhere actually. But I'm sure they have a huge backlog of requests.
suprchunk

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

They do too many "California beers" that we can't get here in the MidWest...

I suppose that means I need to send in some ideas for future clones !
Of course THEY probably couldn't get a lot of them in California to know what they taste like...
*2012 Milwaukee GERMANFEST Best Of Show WINNER*

Next: Hoppy Amber Ale, Oktoberfest
Draft: Firestone Union Jack clone, "1892 Rauchbier" from Milwaukee Brewing Company !!
Bottles: Brooklyn L2 clone, Munich Dunkel, Schneider Hopfenweisse clone
driver8rws

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 am

peas_and_corn wrote:Yeah, I'd like to see more episodes- though I'd prefer it if the guys cloned beers I can try over here in the land of Australia so I know whether I like it or not! After trying Sierra Nevada Celebration I'm going to try to clone that one.

I picked up a bottle of 8 Wired iStout the other day. I'm pretty sure they've cloned that one.
whoateallthepies

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 am

It has been a few weeks since a new CYBI came out but from what I understand there is a backlog of clones that have been requested. Also keep in mind JZ also does Brew Strong and has to run Heretic so his time is likely very limited as of late.
Afterlab

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?