Re: Are You a Shower Drinker?

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 am

ApresSkiBrewer wrote:
a10t2 wrote:I just took my third shower of the day. Tragically, it was the only one that featured beer.

That's more than J gets in a month!

oh, snap! i had to have my evening shower with lemonade.. an hour ago i blew my last keg. :(
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm

I have never drank beer in the shower, pee yes, but not beer. I plan to try this out next time I am not showering 30 mins before work. LOL
~Phil
Mead_Guy_from_MD

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Speaking of shower volume, how could you get away with only showering a couple times a week?
Bruck

Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 pm

you work from home in an internet radio studio and really only interact with other people on Sundays, the occasional Monday and the super rare Friday
Adopt a deaf dog. It will change your life in a positive way

Jamil Zainasheff has a walk in cooler.
Pamela Anderson has a walk in cooter.
San_Diego_Matt

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Don't care....Still could never do it....
Bruck

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 am

Guilty and Guilty!

It never even occured to me that these were not normal activities. A cold beer and a shower after cutting the grass just makes sense. The broken glass has concerned me but I guess I have been lucky so far. I love the idea of the 21A or Oskar Blues cans. As for the beer getting warm, I guess I drink pretty quickly in the shower. :aaron
Spiderbrewer
Richmond, VA

On Tap:
Holgate Nut Brown clone
Shakespeare Stout clone
Coming Soon:
JZ's best bitter
Spiderbrewer

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I'd never had a beer in the shower until JP's sterling new segment put the idea into my head. A nice cold IPA & a nice warm shower after a hard day at work... now there's a combo for you!! I'm sold as a shower drinker from now on.

And anyone who gets out of the shower to pee has too much time on their hands.
Thirsty Boy

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

I have a plastic, freezable mug that works perfectly in the shower. No glass to slip out of my wet hands, and the frozen liquid in the mug keeps my beer cold. There is nothing better, after working in the yard on the weekend, than taking a long, hot shower with a cold beer. Plus, if my mind starts thinking back to that hot young barista at Starbucks (who I am pretty sure was hitting on me)........ well, it is the only room in the house with a floor drain. :pop
Smokin Roadkill

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio