Who is brewing, right now?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm

(and of course, drinking homebrew)

<--- This guy. Suck it!

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Re: Who is brewing, right now?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Just kegged a super delicious IPA (and bottled a half case for gifting and distribution), and did a parti-gyle this weekend. So in , er, 3 weeks I'll have 3 additional beers to drink, without having to lift a finger until then. Suck that! ;-)
portlandhophead

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Just finished two extract batches: Porter and ESB. Yes, extract. After 3 years, I've finally returned to extract to keep up with summer demand. The first one went so easily that I decided to brew the second one because I still had lots of cleaning and kegging to do. Maybe that'll free up some time for the steinbier that I've been pondering....
Junket -- BN Guerilla

Scotties
CAP
Hummers
Cascadian Beet Ale
Gratzer
Fermenting
Canadian Trippel
Chipotle Amber
Tasty APA
Junket

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 am

kegged a golden strong yesterday, got a barley wine in the fermentor, a flemish red going into secondary with the bugs today and i'm making a wheat beer in about 1 hour. gonna have some 5 year old chedder with smoked pepperoni and a glass of 2006 pennapot while i'm at it.

i win
drink fight fuck....
one_dead_soul

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 am

I'm not brewing until after I get back from NHC. I have a feeling I will be tired of beer at that point. :oops:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 am

I'm brewing right now...and will need to run to the toilet soon to take care of it.

What a minute...oops...never mind :shock:

I brewed on Saturday...I'd call it the perfect day. Beautiful weather, no wind, hit my numbers, and it's looking good in the carboy, bubblng away. I did Jamil's APA with caramel malt.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Just finished 8.5 gallons of Pale ale. It went fucking great. Hit all my numbers, decided to ferment in my HLT. First time doing this so we will see how it goes. :P
Easier to clean a 15 gallon kettle than 2 carboys.
Ryan
Bach Brewing Company

On tap- IPA, Buckwheat Saison, Belgian Blond w/Bugs, Berliner Weiss, Abbey Single
Fermenting- Buckwheat Saison w/Bugfarm #4, Apple Brandy Golden Strong w/ Brett, Belgian Red #3
Coming Up- Rye Saison 3 way, Octoberfest
brewtoomuch

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 am

one_dead_soul wrote:kegged a golden strong yesterday, got a barley wine in the fermentor, a flemish red going into secondary with the bugs today and i'm making a wheat beer in about 1 hour. gonna have some 5 year old chedder with smoked pepperoni and a glass of 2006 pennapot while i'm at it.

i win

What a life....

SUCK IT!
Primary: Nada Damn Thing IPA
Secondary: ESB
Kegged: Jack Schittenweiss
BigNastyBrew

Next

Return to All Grain Brewing