Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

code
83%
no pants
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

siwelwerd wrote:
bleachcola wrote:And look at the post counts in these threads before you label mine spam. [...] How rude of me to spark off topic conversation in the off topic forum.

80% of your posts are in the off topic forum. Just about everyone else has an inverse ratio -- greater than 80% of their posts are on topic.

Also, I'll point out, of the top 100 users in terms of post count, only one has joined this year, much less in the last month. I'll let y'all guess who that is.

Post 4 on topic threads for every off topic thread you start, and I really doubt anyone will still be complaining.

Thanks for setting the rules straight. I'll be sure to stick to your rules from now on. I wouldn't want to offend the random poster that nobody fucking knows.
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 pm

SacoDeToro wrote:
bleachcola wrote:I seriously want to discuss my topics. Others have posted spam to mock me, i.e. Sheen and BrewTa2. That's where the difference lies. The board wouldn't appear spammed if they weren't getting their panties in a twist over the fact nobody pays attention to their threads.

Why don't you join a debate team, some kind of local discussion group or PAC? Seriously.

Drunk people provide better fodder. Local discussion groups and PACs seem to take themselves too seriously. But as I'm finding out here, everybody takes themselves too seriously. I thought I could find some laid back folks here but it seems that everyone is just as uptight as all the sober people in society. Go figure.
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 pm

bleachcola wrote:
SacoDeToro wrote:
bleachcola wrote:I seriously want to discuss my topics. Others have posted spam to mock me, i.e. Sheen and BrewTa2. That's where the difference lies. The board wouldn't appear spammed if they weren't getting their panties in a twist over the fact nobody pays attention to their threads.

Why don't you join a debate team, some kind of local discussion group or PAC? Seriously.

Drunk people provide better fodder. Local discussion groups and PACs seem to take themselves too seriously. But as I'm finding out here, everybody takes themselves too seriously. I thought I could find some laid back folks here but it seems that everyone is just as uptight as all the sober people in society. Go figure.

Sounds like a load of feelings to me.

Im sure you can respect peoples opinons on ms posting silly questions. Nobody is calling you a jerk or anything. :unicornrainbow:
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Surround a man with a bunch of pussies and you shouldn't act surprised when he leaks a little discharge. I'm just completely taken back by the amount of estrogen folks have built up around here. Say one slightly controversial thing and everyone shits their pants. I don't know about the rest of the country but when folks around these parts drink beer they actually relax and have a good time not pucker up their assholes and act like a bunch of ****** ass pussies.

[Edited for content under direction from a Brewcaster. -- code]
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

I suspect everyone is going to come on here and tell me how I should be more accepting of homosexual lifestyles and not resort to derogatory terms. Well fuck you. I've been to Thailand and I've fucked dozens of ladibois. I've been balls deep into another XY chromosome human being. Don't lecture me on gay shit. If we were prison cell mates I'd be balls deep into you. And don't dare get mad about it bc it's my lifestyle and you don't have the right to judge me you fucking hippy.
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 pm

dude you are dumb.
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 pm

bleachcola wrote:I suspect everyone is going to come on here and tell me how I should be more accepting of homosexual lifestyles and not resort to derogatory terms. Well fuck you. I've been to Thailand and I've fucked dozens of ladibois. I've been balls deep into another XY chromosome human being. Don't lecture me on gay shit. If we were prison cell mates I'd be balls deep into you. And don't dare get mad about it bc it's my lifestyle and you don't have the right to judge me you fucking hippy.

Wow, but there are so many other legitimate reasons to dislike you...

At least Villiam was funny...

[/ignore]
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Brew Engineer wrote:Wow, but there are so many other legitimate reasons to dislike you...

At least Villiam was funny...

Holy crap, what can I do to regain your favor? If a random guy from central New York doesn't love me then what do I have to live for? And for the record, Villiam made personal attacks against Beavo. I wouldn't do such a thing. I make generalized attacks against generalized groups. If someone takes it personally then it just means they have a personal issue with their self classification schemes. Or they just lack the ability of normal folks to let meaningless things slide off their shoulder. They get caught up in the interwebs like it's the real world and try to apply the same boring worthless norms to this realm that are oh so prevalent in the real world. I find that both laughable and pathetic. Are you so tied up in the boring aspects of acceptable norms in the real world that you have to apply them to the magical world of the internets? Do you really require that kind of structure? I suggest you drink more alcohol and do more drugs. You really need to loosen up before you end up with a high blood pressure issue.
bleachcola

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff