BNA 8

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:52 am

Sounds like it's at World Cafe Live from the info from the latest Session.

http://philly.worldcafelive.com/
breslinp

Re: BNA 8

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Cool!!! Looking forward to it!!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 am

Never been to Philly, so I looked up the place. The beer list seems kinda weak for a BN venue, although there are plenty that I can't get down here. Anybody been there & can report?

More importantly.... Is it true that Steel Panther will be playing the party?
Fermenting: Brett PA, Sour, Rosemary Singel, Lemongrass Singel
Kegged: Old Ale, Calypso Saison, Tart Cherry Farmhouse Braggot, 3711 Pale, Blonde, Imperial Porter
On deck: Session Pale, BN Porter, APA, Citrus Saison, Pale Mild, Blonde
piratwolf

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm assuming they would bring the beer in. That's what they did for the BNA5. My concern is the music being too loud. I like my loud, classic rock, but I also like to be able to carry on a conversation without screaming at the top of my lungs.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Guido wrote:I'm assuming they would bring the beer in. That's what they did for the BNA5. My concern is the music being too loud. I like my loud, classic rock, but I also like to be able to carry on a conversation without screaming at the top of my lungs.

Not to sound like an old man, but that is my biggest gripe about going out to bars now. It's pointless you can't talk to people because the music it so loud. I can just sit at home a drink for half the price.
NervousDad

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

NervousDad wrote:
Guido wrote:I'm assuming they would bring the beer in. That's what they did for the BNA5. My concern is the music being too loud. I like my loud, classic rock, but I also like to be able to carry on a conversation without screaming at the top of my lungs.

Not to sound like an old man, but that is my biggest gripe about going out to bars now. It's pointless you can't talk to people because the music it so loud. I can just sit at home a drink for half the price.

That's pretty close to what I say. Why the hell would I go pay 3 times as much for a lesser quality beer that I'm going to have to wait for refills whenever the barkeep gets around to it, when I have multiple taps 4 steps from the couch, 5 from my desk & directly en route to the kitchen? I can drink as much as I want, without having to worry about finding an insane credit card slip in the morning, risking a DUI or dealing with drunk MSU students fresh from California who haven't quite figured out that Montana is a hell of a lot different than home.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 am

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? :D

Everyone make sure you bring your phones so we can all text each other :mrgreen:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Im with you on the music. I hope they got this donor email list thing worked out so we can grab some VIP tickets. I havent seen any emails from them in awhile.
Sharkguy05
PFC - East Coast Division
"Your never to drunk to fall off the floor"

Tap:
Kats Sour puss
Dunkelweisse
Big Fat Bock
Crystal satan
Fermenting:
Wise Bugg
sharkguy05

Next