Want to pour your beer at the Nikobrew booth at NHC?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Fellow BN Army Members,

This year at NHC we're getting a booth! We're stoked and it's going to be a blast. A customer is going to supply a 2 tap jockey box and if you want to pour your beer (preferably made with Nikobrew hops :P) shoot me an email niko at nikobrew dot com. We'll work out a schedule of who is pouring what and when. This is a volunteer position, though you are likely to walk away with a Nikobrew shirt, hat, and whatever stupid crap we decide to give away at our booth (we're thinking colorful condoms or gas-x...). I also found out that you can bring your beer in bottles, if you can't haul a keg. So far we have 3-5 kegs that will be there, mostly from BN folk which is awesome. We hope to see you there, cheers!

-Niko-
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

"Samsonite?!?.. I was WAY off!" - Lloyd Christmas

Come get your hops and more! Low prices and $5 flat rate shipping on hops-only orders http://www.NikoBrew.com
NikoBrew

Re: Want to pour your beer at the Nikobrew booth at NHC?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

To clarify, we'll have a booth in the hospitality suite, not at club night. The hours are:

Thursday 1:30-5
Friday 10-5
Saturday 10-3:30

Also.. if anybody has a good line on Gas-X in bulk let me know...seriously :P
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

Come get your hops and more! Low prices and $5 flat rate shipping on hops-only orders http://www.NikoBrew.com
NikoBrew

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 pm

NikoBrew wrote:Fellow BN Army Members,

This year at NHC we're getting a booth! We're stoked and it's going to be a blast. A customer is going to supply a 2 tap jockey box and if you want to pour your beer (preferably made with Nikobrew hops :P) shoot me an email niko at nikobrew dot com. We'll work out a schedule of who is pouring what and when. This is a volunteer position, though you are likely to walk away with a Nikobrew shirt, hat, and whatever stupid crap we decide to give away at our booth (we're thinking colorful condoms or gas-x...). I also found out that you can bring your beer in bottles, if you can't haul a keg. So far we have 3-5 kegs that will be there, mostly from BN folk which is awesome. We hope to see you there, cheers!

-Niko-

I'm in. I have Some Citra, Chinook and Simcoe. Sounds like you're getting an IPA. Yes I bought them all for you. It'll be a keg. I we are beer drinkers size--XXL.

And I'll need some swag plus Beano. :wink:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:I'm in. I have Some Citra, Chinook and Simcoe. Sounds like you're getting an IPA. Yes I bought them all for you. It'll be a keg. I we are beer drinkers size--XXL.

And I'll need some swag plus Beano. :wink:

Dude, awesome, thanks :) And yes, you will get schwag and any Gas-X or Beano type product I can find a good deal on a lot of :P
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

NikoBrew

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm

I also found out that bottles are cool too. So if you're driving and would prefer to bring bottles that would work (not sure why you would, bottling sucks, but it's an option). If you can't make it and want to ship bottles shoot me a message and I'll provide details (where to ship and when). Thanks!
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

NikoBrew

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

What if we aren't going, but want to make some decorations for your booth?
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:What if we aren't going, but want to make some decorations for your booth?

Ooooh... you have peaked my interest... if the decorations pass the Nikobrew Consiglieri (my wife)'s approval process, absolutely. She helps with merch colors etc and she is the most qualified to make such judgement calls. Feel free to email me ideas (niko at nikobrew dot com, I know you have my email already Spider but in case someone else is interested as well). Good idea!.. I think.. :P
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

NikoBrew

Return to Beer Events