Oz ANHC

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 am

I just wanted to see who was heading down to Melbourne for ANHC/Nats next week. There are a few BN fans on the Canberra booth...come and say g'day and have a beer.

Cheers,
Billy

P.S. My Nexus just tried to replace g'day with y'all - I didn't know Google could translate Oz to Yank.
BN Army Canberra Battalion, Oz Regiment
bbbilly

Re: Oz ANHC

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 am

ill be there with the isb boys and possibly girls. dont know if kelly is coming down as well.
i dont think josh/pies is coming down as i dont think he could wrangle it.
ask at the isb booth and im sure i wont be far away.
barls

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 am

just tasted my rauch and its bloody nice, strong smoke but mellow at the same time. come and find me.
barls

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am

Looking forward to it. I brewed a SMaSH IPA... and we've got another IPA, Kolsch and a dubbel (from memory).
BN Army Canberra Battalion, Oz Regiment
bbbilly

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 am

Who the hell would travel all the way to or from OZ for a homebrew festival? :mrgreen:

Very special people I guess. I'm going to wait until I have a famous homebrew book and get invited and flown in as a guest speaker. :wink:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 am

filling my other keg tomorrow, im something thats 12months old and slightly sour. come and ask for it at the isb booth.
tasted my rauch yesterday and its bloody smooth for the amount of smoke malt it has in it.
barls

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Confirming I am heading up the South Aussie contingent Barls, our SABC table should have: Brett Barley Wine, Hopped English Bitter, Hop Hash (just a mega murky hoppy beer!), and 1 or 2 SYSMASH beers.

Can't wait!
Nevermore - Quothe the Raven
raven19

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm

raven19 wrote:Confirming I am heading up the South Aussie contingent Barls, our SABC table should have: Brett Barley Wine, Hopped English Bitter, Hop Hash (just a mega murky hoppy beer!), and 1 or 2 SYSMASH beers.

Can't wait!

Brewed with hop hash! :lol:
Doomed

Next

Return to Beer Events