Re: Autumn Brew Review in Minneapolis

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Wish I had known about it...why does NB and Brewing tv post about it the day of....not weeks in advance...then maybe I would have been there..
Stinkfist

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Stinkfist wrote:Wish I had known about it...why does NB and Brewing tv post about it the day of....not weeks in advance...then maybe I would have been there..

The only way I heard about it in advance was being Facebook "friends" with Surly Brewing. Initially NB and BTV weren't involved with the Autumn Brew Review, they just had a last minute giveaway a few days beforehand.
Afterlab

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Afterlab wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:Wish I had known about it...why does NB and Brewing tv post about it the day of....not weeks in advance...then maybe I would have been there..

The only way I heard about it in advance was being Facebook "friends" with Surly Brewing. Initially NB and BTV weren't involved with the Autumn Brew Review, they just had a last minute giveaway a few days beforehand.

Yeah I am "friends" with Surly too...must have missed it..
Stinkfist

Previous

Return to Beer Events