Re: Tasty's fruit beer recipe

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
TastyMcD wrote:It depends on the beer and the extract. I would take 4 ounces of beer and add two drops at a time until the beer starts to smell like the extract. My peach Dortmunder was 18 or 19 drops for 12 ounces if I remember. Two second round medals. :roll:
Tasty

Did you dose each bottle or scale it up to a full batch? Methinks peach beer would get old pretty fast.

I dosed each bottle. The Dortmunder Export (which has placed on its own) was way too good.
yep, yep, yep, yep

Next up:
JBA Light
Fermenting:
nada
Serving:
Rauchbier (ugh!)
TastyMcD

Re: Tasty's fruit beer recipe

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm

TastyMcD wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
TastyMcD wrote:It depends on the beer and the extract. I would take 4 ounces of beer and add two drops at a time until the beer starts to smell like the extract. My peach Dortmunder was 18 or 19 drops for 12 ounces if I remember. Two second round medals. :roll:
Tasty

Did you dose each bottle or scale it up to a full batch? Methinks peach beer would get old pretty fast.

I dosed each bottle. The Dortmunder Export (which has placed on its own) was way too good.

I thought I'd heard you say that.

Thanks, Tasty.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Brewing Ingredients