Re: My CO2 Regulators suck

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:02 am

cascadiabrewer wrote:Yes little ones can throw a wrench into brewing. That's why i've been brewing at 1 am when no one is up.

Ouch... That is brutal but effective.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 am

I love how when I post something on this damn forum, my questions never really get answered. You people, yes I said "you people", just like to hear yourselves talk. Every time I post, a different conversation is started and you assholes just invade my post with bullshit. Start you own fucking post if you want to talk about this other garbage.
loadmaster

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Brewinhard said "buy new ones" with reasons to do that.
I said "rebuild it" with reasons to do that.

Pick one
Dump bad beer, don't give it to your friends
cascadiabrewer

Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:38 am

loadmaster wrote:I love how when I post something on this damn forum, my questions never really get answered. You people, yes I said "you people", just like to hear yourselves talk. Every time I post, a different conversation is started and you assholes just invade my post with bullshit. Start you own fucking post if you want to talk about this other garbage.

Apparently you didn't read the responses before firing back your idiot comment. No wonder your regulators don't work for you!
:wink:
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:03 am

Thanks brewin hard but did you think for one second that I may not have been referring to you since you were the only one who answered the question?
loadmaster

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:15 am

Are you sure the regulators are the problem? Leaking check valves, or lack of check valves, can cause the pressure on the gauge to change with tempature changes.
Bad Goat Brewing

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 am

Loadmaster i think there must be some confusion. I have rebuilt my regulators before they are taprite brand. Depending on which brand you have you might be able to rebuild it. I have a dual regulator and i have only had to rebuild one regulator. Or buy a new regulator if it is 10 years old or some off brand. But i do see the value in the discussion between brewinhard and myself over our reasons for our suggestions. In no way was that meant to "take over your thread" but allows you to weigh each opinion so you can make a decision based on your current needs.
I don't see the point of calling us all assholes when two people have given you the only two options for the answer to your question.
Dump bad beer, don't give it to your friends
cascadiabrewer

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Bad Goat Brewing wrote:Leaking check valves, or lack of check valves, can cause the pressure on the gauge to change with tempature changes.

What are check valves? How do you use check valves??
"The word unblowupable is tossed around a lot these days..."
Homer Simpson
bazookazilla

PreviousNext

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing