Growlers

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Okay, I am in need of help. I am looking for a good metal growler. I want something that will keep the beer cold and I can transport easy...but that looks cool too. As some of you know I live in Japan, we don't have that system here yet but I want to see if I can get it going. I would just get a glass growler but the weight and breakage factor are not attractive to me. Any suggestions?

ToadLicker
ToadLicker

Re: Growlers

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 pm

May I suggest the BN Warhead on the store. I stainless steal double layer growler that will not break and will keep your beer cold for a day without refrigeration.
:jnj -pork
Bottled: fresh hop pale ale
On tap: Moose bile strong ale
In the cellar: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial Stout
Lagering:
In the fermenter: Moose drool clone
In the works: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial stout
PorkSlapper

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:28 pm

PorkSlapper wrote:May I suggest the BN Warhead on the store. I stainless steal double layer growler that will not break and will keep your beer cold for a day without refrigeration.
:jnj -pork

I looked earlier but I couldn't find it any more. I will look again as I would rather support us here. Just got done looking can't find it. :(
ToadLicker

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Nothing against the warhead, but I know some folks a little tight on cash found some similar ones on Amazon for less. You could use the Amazon link & still give a little back.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 am

I have the one from Amazon and it's great. If you can't afford the warhead, at least purchase the amazon one from the link on the BN homepage so they get a little something. You could also buy stickers from the store and slap one of those on.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 am

My favorite growler is my 32 oz plastic one. I can take it to the pool and hook it up via carbonator cap to cO2.
hoodie

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 am

Hoping somebody is checking dead threads. I'm looking at buying a Warhead. The site doesn't say what size it is. I'm assuming 64 ounces but wanted to be sure before I bought.
winvarin

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:16 am

Shame you didn't post this the other day. This only was only $18 but now it's back to 35

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZM ... mbrefin-20
NervousDad

Next

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing