Brew-Magic V350MS :updates

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 am

Looking forward to seeing you in Philly! By the way, if you catch the tour bus to Dogfish in Milton and visit the accessory store, take a look at Sam's very first brewery sitting in the lobby where the tours begin. Yep, you guessed it... a vintage 1993 model Brew-Magic by SABCO. This is ancient history but a very good history in Sam's case. He 'Brewed up a Business' with it. After many years I asked Sam to stop taking tour groups past the old, beat-up Brew-Magic that he started with. He couldn't part with it. He did however request another, up to date unit that he could put in the hands of his Brew-Master. The rest is history.

Hope to see you at the show..
Bob
SABCO
BrewMagic

Brew-Magic V350MS by SABCO - topics

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 am

Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!
By the way, if you catch the tour bus to Dogfish in Milton and visit the accessory store, take a look at Sam's very first brewery sitting in the lobby where the tours begin. Yep, you guessed it... a vintage 1993 model Brew-Magic by SABCO. This is ancient history but a very good history in Sam's case. He 'Brewed up a Business' with it. After many years I asked Sam to stop taking tour groups past his old, Brew-Magic that he beat to a pulp with so many off-centered experiments. ( Didn't want folks to think we made equipment that ugly! ) He couldn't part with it. He did however ask me for a new, up to date unit that he could put in the hands of his Brew-Master. The rest is history.

Hope to see you at the show..
Bob
SABCO
BrewMagic

Return to Brewing Sculptures