Irish home brewer is going to Boston, DC and NYC in late Oct

Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi all
The lady and I are going to the USA in a few months and I wanna try and get a few pointers on where to imbibe whilst in the cities mentioned above. Harpoon is on my list in Boston, Bluejackets in DC and I've a couple of good tips for NYC.

Are there any other places you guys recommend checking out when in these cities? I'm maybe gonna swing by Dogfish Head (drive over from DC, catch up with a couch surfer buddy before driving up to Philadelphia PA and onwards to NYC).

I have a few places ear marked for NYC following some good online/youtube info and previous visits but the Boston and DC areas are not places I've visited before plus we'll probably have more days in these two cities as NYC is only a couple of days prior to our flights back home (we live in Edinburgh, Scotland!)
krispn

Re: Irish home brewer is going to Boston, DC and NYC in late

Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Welcome
The locals will be able to answer this best.
Have a great trip-
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:26 pm

3 Star , Atlas and DC Brau are good choices for the DC area and they are pretty close together. Atlas is solar powered which is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
c2nazelrod

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:38 am

Thanks for the heads up. I've kinda got a some ideas for NYC already figured out so the D.C. advice is welcome.
krispn

Return to Travel