orlando instead

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Seattle turned into Orlando.
I'll be in Orlando, and surrounding areas, 3/8-3/16.
Any must sees?
snowcapt

Re: orlando instead

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Theobrew!

Must see theobrew!

Not much in the way of beer here in Orlando but it is an hour 30 from cigar city. Beer bar that you should check out is redlight redlight.

Pm me and I'll send you my phone number to help you out/ make sure I can at least grab a pint with you.

If you don't have transportation id be more than happy helping make a road trip to the Tampa Bay Area. LOTS of amazing beer in Tampa bay.
theobrew

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:56 am

House of Beer and Redlight Redlight are both great. These are not breweries but just great beer bars. House of Beer is a little more casual and is my personal favorite, while Redlight Redlight is bonkers-serious about their beers, they have rare Belgians, ciders, you name it.
Dave

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
dmtaylor

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 am

Big River Brew in Disney its on the Boardwalk. The Brewer is a very freindly guy and gave me a tour of the brewery.
BOSTON BREWMAN

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 am

Been in Tampa for a few days.
I'm actually thawed out, now!
Going to meet up with Theobrew at Disney World in a bit for some beer trading and general Disney shenanigans.

Cigar City has some damn fine beers!
Jai Alai is one of the best ipas Ive ever had.
Holy citrus, Batman!
snowcapt

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:29 am

Jai Alai is a great beer for sure! Enjoy the weather, we just went from 65 yesterday to 17 this morning...
NervousDad

Return to Travel