Re: St. Louis, MO

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

spiderwrangler wrote:Step-son... apparently his advertising on the BN isn't working if you don't know what this is referring to!


Well probably because I am in archive mode at the moment. Cant make the live shows most times. Sorry care to help me out with this one? I would totally support it if I knew which one.
ACESFULL
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm
Location: Metro East StL

Re: St. Louis, MO

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food. And the best smelling bathroom ever. Right next to the smoker! :mrgreen:

(FWIW, Uncle Billy's Brew & Q in Austin has the best smelling parking garage for the same reason.)
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
User avatar
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas

Re: St. Louis, MO

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 pm

ACESFULL wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Step-son... apparently his advertising on the BN isn't working if you don't know what this is referring to!


Well probably because I am in archive mode at the moment. Cant make the live shows most times. Sorry care to help me out with this one? I would totally support it if I knew which one.

Ah, that'd explain it. His shop is Wolfbrau.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: St. Louis, MO

Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food.


I just saw this post. You guys were in my back yard and didn't call me.
code
User avatar
codewritinfool
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:54 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: St. Louis, MO

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 am

codewritinfool wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food.


I just saw this post. You guys were in my back yard and didn't call me.

:oops: Our bad.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
User avatar
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas

Re: St. Louis, MO

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:36 am

As long as this thread is resurrected...

If you could choose only one or two brewpubs to visit, which one or two? I'll be in St. Louis in a couple of weeks. I have previously visited Schlafy's, Square One, and I think Kirkwood (did it change hands & names like 4 years ago??). They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs. Trying to narrow the scope some. Thanks.
Dave

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
User avatar
dmtaylor
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Location: Two Rivers, WI

Re: St. Louis, MO

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

dmtaylor wrote:They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs.


Urban Chestnut
User avatar
siwelwerd
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa

Re: St. Louis, MO

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 am

siwelwerd wrote:
dmtaylor wrote:They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs.


Urban Chestnut


+1
LOVE it.
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Belleville, IL

PreviousNext

Return to Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

A BIT ABOUT US

The Brewing Network is a multimedia resource for brewers and beer lovers. Since 2005, we have been the leader in craft beer entertainment and information with live beer radio, podcasts, video, events and more.