Re: St. Louis, MO

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

spiderwrangler wrote:Step-son... apparently his advertising on the BN isn't working if you don't know what this is referring to!

Well probably because I am in archive mode at the moment. Cant make the live shows most times. Sorry care to help me out with this one? I would totally support it if I knew which one.
ACESFULL

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food. And the best smelling bathroom ever. Right next to the smoker! :mrgreen:

(FWIW, Uncle Billy's Brew & Q in Austin has the best smelling parking garage for the same reason.)
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 pm

ACESFULL wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Step-son... apparently his advertising on the BN isn't working if you don't know what this is referring to!

Well probably because I am in archive mode at the moment. Cant make the live shows most times. Sorry care to help me out with this one? I would totally support it if I knew which one.

Ah, that'd explain it. His shop is Wolfbrau.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food.

I just saw this post. You guys were in my back yard and didn't call me.
code
codewritinfool

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 am

codewritinfool wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:SGTSatan and I stopped at Square One on the way back from Cincinnati. Great food.

I just saw this post. You guys were in my back yard and didn't call me.

:oops: Our bad.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:36 am

As long as this thread is resurrected...

If you could choose only one or two brewpubs to visit, which one or two? I'll be in St. Louis in a couple of weeks. I have previously visited Schlafy's, Square One, and I think Kirkwood (did it change hands & names like 4 years ago??). They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs. Trying to narrow the scope some. Thanks.
Dave

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
dmtaylor

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

dmtaylor wrote:They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs.

Urban Chestnut
siwelwerd

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 am

siwelwerd wrote:
dmtaylor wrote:They were all good, but I'm wondering if there are any others that are absolute can't-miss pubs.

Urban Chestnut

+1
LOVE it.
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael

PreviousNext

Return to Travel