Live Brew Strong This Saturday Needs You!

Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

Hey BNer's,

Brew Strong is back with 3 live shows this Sunday (including two with Dr. Charles Bamforth from UC Davis) and we need you to make them all they can be. Here are the show descriptions:

Brew Strong is back live this Saturday with 3 great shows. First Jamil and John will speak with Dr. Charles Bamforth from the UC Davis Brewing Science program about beer haze. He'll help us understand what causes haze and how a holistic approach including raw materials and final processing can help keep your beer haze free. BS will also speak with A.J. deLange about beer color. AJ has designed a new model for beer color and he will talk about what beer color is, what it's made of, how it is currently measured and how he proposes measuring and modeling it. We'll also include a third live Q&A show so you can ask the experts anything you want about the brewing process. Simply call 888.401.BEER or email your questions to feedback@thebrewingnetwork.com

So as you can see, for the Q&A show we need your questions. You will have 3 of the best minds in brewing sitting in one place. Is there any other forum with such open access to guys who normally get paid to answer these questions? As it states above, please e-mail your questions to feedback@thebrewingnetwork.com, or if you are able to listen live, call in to 888.401.BEER (2337) and ask questions yourself.

The Q&A show is scheduled to begin around 2 - 2:30, following the haze show that begins at 1pm. Beer color will begin 3 - 3:30 following Q&A.

Thanks BNer's! Let's make this one of the best Brew Strong shows yet!

Prost!
J
Life is too short to listen to crappy radio. - BrewBum 2007

Suck it Schuman
Brewcaster J

Re: Live Brew Strong This Sunday Needs You!

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Can you change the subject to Saturday instead of Sunday...I'm so confused.

Looking forward to the shows!!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Nice catch TDS.

I'm pumped.
ApresSkiBrewer
-
Siebel Fall '09 - BREW CREW.
ApresSkiBrewer

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:31 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:Can you change the subject to Saturday instead of Sunday...I'm so confused.

Looking forward to the shows!!

It's not that confusing once you know how J's brain works.

Tasty
yep, yep, yep, yep

Next up:
JBA Light
Fermenting:
nada
Serving:
Rauchbier (ugh!)
TastyMcD

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Brewcaster J wrote:Hey BNer's,

Brew Strong is back with 3 live shows this Sunday (including two with Dr. Charles Bamforth from UC Davis) and we need you to make them all they can be. Here are the show descriptions:

Brew Strong is back live this Saturday with 3 great shows.

I'm guessing it is Saturday....if it is Sunday before the Session that would make for a long broadcast day.
bcmaui

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:47 pm

bcmaui wrote:

I'm guessing it is Saturday....if it is Sunday before the Session that would make for a long broadcast day.

Not to mention a long drinking day too.
Last edited by TheDarkSide on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
bcmaui wrote:

Not to mention a long dinking day too.

I think the saturday show compounds the weekend drinking even more. Straight through from sat to sunday night. It's going to be a long one.
ApresSkiBrewer
-
Siebel Fall '09 - BREW CREW.
ApresSkiBrewer

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:Not to mention a long dinking day too.

I'm sure dinking around is never a problem
bcmaui

Next

Return to Brew Strong