JP
Global Moderator

Re: Requesting Beers for Can You Brew It

Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Southern Tier Pumking
beerpressure

Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 am

I'd like to see the guys try out Pumpkin head. It's one of the best Pumpkin spice beers I've ever had, and it would be fun to bring a clone to Punkin Chunkin this year.
ColonialFootsoldier

Sun May 09, 2010 6:56 pm

jamilz wrote:
ScootsieDoubleday wrote:I've requested Dieu de Ciel's "Peche Mortel" (Mortal Sin), their Imperial Coffee Stout. Just sent a six pack to the Pope himself, and should he deem it worthy, I'm hoping for a CYBI show.

In a remarkable coincidence, Stan Hieronymus mentioned Dieu de Ciel in the last Sunday Session, and even spoke to the brewer when he was writing the Wheat book. Very cool...

I've pinged the brewers and brewery, but still no response. We have a bunch of requests for them.

This was recently brought into Aus by one of the importers here, so we had to give it a go, after having it, I really want to see you guys tackle this....Keep pinging these guys, this is a must brew. Use your pope powers JZ.

PS, have a safe flight across and see ya in Melbourne
Maple

Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 pm

I was just about to send an email request for Firestone Walkers Pale 31, my favourite beer of all time, then in the Fullers show you answered (what would be in, if I ever did) my prayers (and equally theoretical emails) and said you were going to do a bunch of Firestone beers pretty soon.
Awsome..cant wait..thanks!
jared

Tue May 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I third Expedition Stout and sent in a request - that beer changed the way I love beer almost as significantly as homebrewing did. Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti would be another great Imperial Stout I think someone mentioned earlier.
Stevorino

Wed May 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but I'd like to throw Lagunita's WTF ale into the mix!
MBasile

Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

One more reminder and the purpose of this thread.... If you just post your wishes here, they are not on the list for CYBI.

You must send any requests to canyoubrewit@thebrewingnetwork.com otherwise they are not tracked.
I hope my post helped in some way. If not, please feel free to contact me.

Jamil Zainasheff
http://www.mrmalty.com

"The yeast is strong within you." K. Zainasheff
jamilz

PreviousNext

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?