Nicole

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 am

Can I just say that I love the energy that Nicole contributes to the show?!

I can't be alone in this, keep doing your thing sista!
Beerbeard

Re: Nicole

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:59 pm

:shock: talks over everyone.
Last edited by NervousDad on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NervousDad

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm

I agree. She cracks me up, and she knows her shit.
dogismycopilot

Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

I like Nicole on the show. She adds a lot of very relevant content and generally seems much more sober that the rest of the asshats that I enjoy listening to. PLUS!...she is very cute! What's not to like? I wish I knew 10% of what she knows about beer!
"The word unblowupable is tossed around a lot these days..."
Homer Simpson
bazookazilla

Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 pm

I like the information, but I'm looking forward to when she gets the rhythm of the show figured out and stops interrupting folks and derailing guests answers. :unicornrainbow:
el_kirk

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:55 am

Her beer knowledge is unquestionable and she has amazing energy. With that said, she gets progressively annoying as the show goes on, especially when she drinks. The interruptions and lame jokes increase tenfold, and it can be a big distraction during an interview (e.g. Pizza Port episode Bressi jokes). Doc is similar, but his voice isn't as loud. Would have been interesting to hear the Nicole feedback on the last session.
misled_drummer

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 am

misled_drummer wrote:Her beer knowledge is unquestionable and she has amazing energy. With that said, she gets progressively annoying as the show goes on, especially when she drinks. The interruptions and lame jokes increase tenfold, and it can be a big distraction during an interview (e.g. Pizza Port episode Bressi jokes). Doc is similar, but his voice isn't as loud. Would have been interesting to hear the Nicole feedback on the last session.

Truth.

I always look forward to hearing analysis and tasting insight, but she could stand to take it down about 10 notches on everything else. It's like she's trying to hard to be funny for "good radio," but it comes across as bad radio. She cuts people off or talks over them and just throws off the flow.

She has a great knack for describing tasting and identifying flaws and that's a real benefit to some shows. Stick with that!
SLC Homebrewer

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 pm

I think she just got carried away on the Pizza Port show. That's the only time she's seemed to me to disrupt anything. I've enjoyed probably every other appearance. I always perk up when I unexpectedly hear her voice, because it's either going to be some good info, or just fun times. Usually both.

Ehmabirday!
dogismycopilot

Next

Return to The Sunday Session