Re: Need some advice sessioneers

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:25 pm

EagleDude wrote:At 4 o'clock, clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, vacuum, fold the laundry .... then as 5 o'clock listen to the Session. If she starts to bitch, just point out all the shit you did.

Cole Train wrote:How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.

Everyone knows compromise and sharing the load only lead to unhappy marriages.
JakeAndBake

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm

JakeAndBake wrote:
EagleDude wrote:At 4 o'clock, clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, vacuum, fold the laundry .... then as 5 o'clock listen to the Session. If she starts to bitch, just point out all the shit you did.

Cole Train wrote:How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.

Everyone knows compromise and sharing the load only lead to unhappy marriages.

.... I didn't say anything about cleaning the shitty Toilette!!!
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:00 pm

The answer to this is the answer to everything. Beer. Beer fixes everything. After a couple beers my wife gets much more fun to be around.
BN Whitty

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I think cleaning the house pre-session is your best bet, in all seriousness. I'm single, but were I not, that's the route I'd go. Nothing shuts a person up when they yell at you for getting drunk like pointing out all the shit you did that day. Or being a Vietnam Vet, but you're a little late for that, Ellis.

Where you at in Texas? Houston, right? I know a friend about to move right the hell outta there, otherwise I'd say we should get together for a beer if I ever get to visit. I'm not going to fucking Houston unless it's in handcuffs.
JakeAndBake

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session