Seirra Nevada Torpedo

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Looking for this one if anyone can get it locally. I have a pretty good selection around here so I might be able to get some good stuff in return.

Cheers!
Jason
I think I've had about enough beer tonight...Now I need some Whiskey to sober up
oneal66

Re: Seirra Nevada Torpedo

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:36 pm

I can get it for ya. What can you get me? Any personal faves that I can't get here?
On Deck: Brown Porter for Souring in Oak Barrel
Primary: Air
Secondary: Carcinoma Quad
Bottled: 10g Berliner Weiss, Sour Wit, Smoked Hefeweizen
Aging in Oak Barrel: Flanders Red, soon to be bottled, replaced with Porter
huskerbrew

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 am

I have not yet seen it in my area but expect it to become universally available.
I have also not been able to get my hands on any bigfoot this year but my local says that they have asked for it, I have asked them to get me a case, for the past couple of weeks and the distributors here in NH have yet to receive any. I hope this is true that these two products are just delayed in becoming available nationwide and not getting drank by all you west coasters.

Chris
The time is near the mission clear,
Its later than you think, before you slip
into the night you'll want something to drink.
NHBrewer

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 pm

IT is or has been to NYC, if you see it, buY it up QUICKLY as most places are already sold out and not sure if the will get more.
Beer makes you smart, drinking is art.
www.fritzbrew.com

Corporal BN Amy
Fritz Eye

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 pm

torpedo has shown up in abundance here today. Same with Bigfoot. If anyone wants to swap give me a shout. I grabbed a 6 of torpedo this afternoon. Haven't tried it yet though.
Gary

Corporal, BN Army
TampaBrew

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:55 pm

I have had both torpedo and bigfoot its readilly available since reno is so close to chico. Torpedo is just another ipa in my opinion, its good but not special like their celebration and bigfoot. Both of those are outstanding and are worth every penny.
BrewerJ

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 pm

That should be available locally man, I know we can find it around the BR, so ask Marcello's to stock it man....! I'm an asshat, thought you were located in Lafayette! I'd give my left nut for some shiner 100 if you can find it!
phrieken2

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

BrewerJ wrote:Torpedo is just another ipa in my opinion, its good but not special like their celebration and bigfoot.

+1. I very decent IPA, but not worth eating ramen noodles and buying cheap condoms for a month to recover shipping costs.

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Swaps