Victory is mine sayeth me!!!!

Sun May 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Holy Crap! WAAAAAAY TOO LONG! (over a year) I blew the dust off my gear and soaked it up with enough pbw to clean up Somalia. Everything was shiny and sanitized and as of 12:23 pm today! I had me a mash going. I missed my target temp by 7 degrees, my conversion took 75 minutes, and, of course, I forgot to close the valve on my brew kettle while sparging. WHAT A GREAT F'N DAY! That shit is boiling now. I have a whole shit ton of hops that don't start with C. I'm not sure exactly what that means. Do I have to buy skinny jeans and drink PBR? You have no idea what kind of personal victory it is to tell everybody to go F themselves and I will do what I like to do on Sundays, drink and brew. I am now opening me a Knee Deep Breaking Bud for domino. I had to tell somebody who would care and I figure you asstards would be the ones! Cheers!!!!!!
La Ola es Mio!
SoCal Surfer

Re: Victory is mine sayeth me!!!!

Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Cool
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Sun May 22, 2016 5:02 pm

BDawg wrote:Cool

Thanks man. I'm pretty excited about it.
La Ola es Mio!
SoCal Surfer

Mon May 23, 2016 1:47 pm

SoCal Surfer wrote:
BDawg wrote:Cool

Thanks man. I'm pretty excited about it.

Ha! Too much Cali sunshine will do that too you. Now get to brewing up another batch sayeth I!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Return to All Grain Brewing