Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:29 am

I haven't done it yet. I have been at work and unable to mess with it. I plan on trying to do something tomorrow (Thursday). I've accepted the fact that this batch may have been totally fucked from anearly point, but I have to see what happens. I didn't think about the alchahol level being a factor. I bet it will be an issue now that you mention it. Oh well, it's only 3 gallons now. What's the worst that could happen? :?
I'm not a slacker in society. I'm an over achieving homeless person.

Drunk posting should be reserved for The RAT PAD!!
beer_bear

Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:18 am

I'm one of those brewers who does not secondary and will always dry hop in the keg. I use a small cleaned section of my wifes old pantyhose (the leg part, of course :oops: ) and tie it closed with around three ounces of pellet hops (depending on the brew) and then tie that around the dip tube near the bottom with some fishing line. Just make sure that the bag won't reach the bottom of the dip tube because when it gets to the bottom I have had a bag get caught on the inlet once and clog it up.

TimO
TimO

Previous

Return to All Grain Brewing