first post

Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:59 pm

just saying hi from nebraska i see there are some people from another board here. should be a good forum. ive been brewing for about a year and a half, got about 21 batches under my belt and just started all grain with only 2 batches,havent got to drink them yet, still in fermenters
speed

Re: first post

Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:06 pm

dan hodges wrote:just saying hi from nebraska i see there are some people from another board here. should be a good forum. ive been brewing for about a year and a half, got about 21 batches under my belt and just started all grain with only 2 batches,havent got to drink them yet, still in fermenters

Where at in the Cornhusker state do you live, Dan?
Do you smell sumpin'?
BeerBiker

Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:07 am

i live way out in the sandhills, about 65 miles north of north platte.little town called thedford
speed

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:22 am

dan hodges wrote:i live way out in the sandhills, about 65 miles north of north platte.little town called thedford
I know where that is. So, you get your brewing supplies mail-order, I would assume?
Do you smell sumpin'?
BeerBiker

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:40 pm

yea i get most of my stuff from northen brewer. once in a while i have to go to lincoln to see my son and i will pick some stuff up there.

how the hell do you know about thedford, ne.
speed

Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:32 pm

dan hodges wrote:yea i get most of my stuff from northen brewer. once in a while i have to go to lincoln to see my son and i will pick some stuff up there.

how the hell do you know about thedford, ne.

Grew up in Nebraska!
Do you smell sumpin'?
BeerBiker

Return to New Users