Beer Enthusiast from INDIA!!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi Everyone

Greetings from India. I am new here as well new into Brewing, in-fact India is new to Brewing too. I have been in Steel Industry, IT Services sector, now into Tea Logistics etc. And now, at 54 I want to pursue what I like doing most. Although, I am a huge cooking enthusiast and run a FACEBOOK forum on Food I now want to train the guns on Beer Brewing. Seems like great fun and a good venture too.

To start with I certainly would like to make friends with those who can and willing to do some hand holding as this subject needs a bit of it. At least as an outsider today I feel so.

So anyone out there please shout. My Facebook profile is Sanjiv Sood from KOLKATA INDIA

Anyone wanna holiday in India for a couple of months brewing Beer most welcome too. Do reach out I look forward to some responses.

Cheers Guys!!
jeev

Re: Beer Enthusiast from INDIA!!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Welcome!
Ask your questions here. Someone will gladly help you.

:bnarmy:
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Most definitely!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgeable brewers here willing to share their expertise and experience.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Welcome to the obsession! It can be daunting but very rewarding.
Brewshki

Return to New Users