Newby Brewer!

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello all! Look forward to reading your posts. Hopefully have some questions answered along the way.
Delta Whiskey

Re: Newby Brewer!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:29 am

Welcome to the silence.
snowcapt

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hey there! Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Welcome to the silence..that's pretty funny. So far guys have been really cool/ responsive. I'm only halfway thru my first batch. Been a blast so far. Started with 7.9 conical, 8 gallon stainless pot and a apa brew kit. Gonna extract probably 3 batches, than switch to mashing. Secondary as one week left. Gonna add some grapefruit to secondary for last week. Than maybe more to taste at bottling.
Pales not my fav, but a good drinkable brew for both my wife and I.

Beers I love. Anchor steam, Sam Adams Boston lager and ballast point grapefruit ipa. What's up next for me. I'm researching kegerators right now. Wanna use for lagering and kegs. Price point...500. Size 5 cu ft. Any suggestions? Edgestar, Danby or nostalgia?

Next batch I'm gonna brew a California common with vanilla. Actually posted something last week about it. Using anchor steam clone. Gonna add carapils for body and use crystal 60 for specialty grains. Going for a more creamy, fuller and caramel feel.

Cheers guys. Let me know your thoughts. What your brewing.

Dallas
Delta Whiskey

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:09 am

snowcapt wrote:Welcome to the silence.

:lol:
Unfortunate but truish. Welcome!
"I encompass, and I eclipse..."
J.Brew

Return to New Users