Hey All! Homebrewer, beer blog editor here

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:39 am

I just discovered this site. Looking forward to learning more about brewing and the community. I have been homebrewing for 5 years and sharing the beauty of craft beer and brewing for longer than I can remember.

I also am the editor for a website devoted to craft beer and people who want to write about it. It's WeAreBrewStuds.com and we have 13 active contributors who have posted over 70 articles so far. We're only 4 months old, but we have a pretty large following already.

We also engage the craft beer community on Twitter regularly: @BrewStuds. Today there's a very active hashtag (#TopBrewsTues - happens weekly) that gets hundreds of users sharing what they're drinking and brewing all over the world.

One of the most recent articles on the blog is something that homebrewers everywhere can appreciate. It's a Q&A with Charlie Papazian, in which he discloses his feelings on the differences between macro and craft brewing, the current state of beer. He also makes a prediction about the what the craft beer market will look like 10 years from now. Enjoy: http://www.wearebrewstuds.com/features/ ... n-pioneer/

Well, thanks for letting me say hi. I'm off to brew. Took the day off. Cheers!
brewstudno1

Re: Hey All! Homebrewer, beer blog editor here

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Very cool! Welcome and thanks for sharing.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Return to New Users