Re: Sup from Herndon, VA

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 am

neckbeardbeer wrote:
Tygo wrote:Hey neckbeardbeer, welcome to the forum. I'm right down the road in Sterling.

You a member of any of the clubs in the area?

Yeah, I'm a member of the Wort Hogs.
Tygo

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 am

Tygo wrote:
neckbeardbeer wrote:
Tygo wrote:Hey neckbeardbeer, welcome to the forum. I'm right down the road in Sterling.

You a member of any of the clubs in the area?

Yeah, I'm a member of the Wort Hogs.

I checked out the page a while back but it seemed like a group that just competes. Is that the primary focus or do people get together to bullshit, etc?
Sergeant, East Cost
neckbeardbeer

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 am

neckbeardbeer wrote:
Tygo wrote:
neckbeardbeer wrote:I checked out the page a while back but it seemed like a group that just competes. Is that the primary focus or do people get together to bullshit, etc?

There's a club competition most meetings but there are other events like picnics, beer dinners, and getting together at local brewpubs for tappings and tours. It's a good group of guys.
Tygo

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am

Tygo wrote:There's a club competition most meetings but there are other events like picnics, beer dinners, and getting together at local brewpubs for tappings and tours. It's a good group of guys.

Cool. I'll make my best effort to swing by in a couple of weeks.
Sergeant, East Cost
neckbeardbeer

Previous

Return to New Users