Newbie Here

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 am

New user today and 1st brew, an IPA is in the secondary and may be bottled this weekend. I'm a total Hop head and will probably only brew IPA's, DIPA's, RIS and maybe something for the family if they help.

Stumbled upon the site via BeerAdvocate and just registered, haven't even looked around yet.

Look forward to much brewing and sharing

"Good people drink good beer" Hunter S. Thompson
HopWolf

Re: Newbie Here

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 am

Welcome-
Lots of good stuff here and a lot of knowledgeable people (as well as a lot of ass-hattery).

Check out the podcasts. Start with the first episode of the Sunday Session and work your way througn in chronological order. It will take a while but it is worth it.

Any questions you have, just ask. There's never a need to double post - every new post gets read and all questions get responses.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 am

Welcome!!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Welcome to the Madhouse! :jnj
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 pm

BDawg wrote:Welcome-
Lots of good stuff here and a lot of knowledgeable people (as well as a lot of ass-hattery).

Check out the podcasts. Start with the first episode of the Sunday Session and work your way througn in chronological order. It will take a while but it is worth it.

Any questions you have, just ask. There's never a need to double post - every new post gets read and all questions get responses.

All questions except the ones about that Other Show.

Welcome anyway!
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
BDawg wrote:Welcome-

All questions except the ones about that Other Show.

Welcome anyway!

That and most inside jokes if you haven't listened to the episodes in order.
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Welcome!

and +1 to listening to the Sunday Sessions in Order. I am only a month away from catching up from the beginning. Took me about 7-8 months. I think I'll be in mourning when I finish because I have grown to love my commute time with the Brewing Network and most of all JP's lovely sweet words whispered ever so softly in my ears keeping my morning commute peaceful and quiet.
theobrew

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm

"Augustina Barruna!"

I really miss the old songs, though, like God Will, The DUI Song, and Dirty Sanchez.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Next

Return to New Users