Re: whats up from north carolina

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 am

Go to Beer & Wine Hobbies for any ingredients or equipment you need. 4450 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28209

Come by!
"It's really easy to make shitty beer."
jwatkins56550

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 am

linuxelf wrote:The Charlotte club is the Carolina Brewmasters. We meet the first Wednesday of each month at Dilworth Grille. Club membership gets you 10% discounts at the local homebrew store, too! We're holding our July meeting Jun 29 because of the July 4th holiday, so come out if you can.

dam if i would have known that like last week i would have called off :(
on tap - saison
belgian dubble

fermenting -cherry IPA

planning - german pils
markyv

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 pm

linuxelf wrote:The Charlotte club is the Carolina Brewmasters. We meet the first Wednesday of each month at Dilworth Grille. Club membership gets you 10% discounts at the local homebrew store, too! We're holding our July meeting Jun 29 because of the July 4th holiday, so come out if you can.

Dang, I missed it again. I was thing it was next Wed. cause I hav'nt been to the web site lately. Have'nt been up to see you guys in about 6 mos. I need to do better.
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Previous

Return to New Users