Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:14 am

Hey kids,
I'm editing the archive now, but it's a long one and is giving me a bit of trouble. I will have it replaying for you guys beginning tomorrow (Thursday) by noon pacific, and will let it run through Saturday. So tune in any time after noon tomorrow and you'll get the archive. Sorry for the delay... Iworked on it till about 3am, then couldn't see the screen anymore. Damn mine eyes!! It's worth the wait though. At the end of the show, couple of guys (not going to name any names) are totally drunk from Drake's great beer. Now that's good radio! (or is it?).

Prost,
justin
Brewcaster J

Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:00 am

any radio station that will say cockcheese lambic is a good station
Ozbrewer....

Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:32 am

Hey thanks Ozz... anything for a laugh around here.

OK, so here's the update with replaying the archive. I'm going to replay right now (12:30) eastern, but my repeat function is on the fritz, so it won't be in constant rotation until sometime this afternoon or tonight. Fear not, once I get it working it will run all the way through till Saturday night...and maybe even Sunday morning.

Enjoy.
justin
Brewcaster J

Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:45 pm

Is there going to be another rebroadcast of the 7/10/05 show? I heard the last 5 minutes of it early this morning and all music after that.
ENJOY YER BEER and let them that don't want none have memories of not havin' any!
diver

Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:22 pm

yeah, I'll rebroadcast it again next week. I'll let you know when.

justin
Brewcaster J

Previous

Return to Beer Radio