Re: Maybe I'm complacent with The Session show being weekly.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Paxton has said that he's planned a schedule of topics. I would bet that he has planned it so that there's variety from episode to episode. So it would make sense that the episode about cuts of meat would be some time after the Butcher episode, so that he would establish some sort of breadth in order to then get depth into things.
peas_and_corn

Re: Maybe I'm complacent with The Session show being weekly.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

peas_and_corn wrote:Paxton has said that he's planned a schedule of topics. I would bet that he has planned it so that there's variety from episode to episode. So it would make sense that the episode about cuts of meat would be some time after the Butcher episode, so that he would establish some sort of breadth in order to then get depth into things.

Thanks, Einstein.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Previous

Return to Beer Radio