iPhone App isn't working

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 pm

So I start the iPhone BN app and the ticker says, "Now Playing Brewing Network Radio", but there is the spinning thingy in the middle of the hop grenade and no audio. Same on my iPad, and I've have tried two different locations with different ISPs. What am I missing?
Bearbait

Re: iPhone App isn't working

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:52 am

Bearbait wrote:So I start the iPhone BN app and the ticker says, "Now Playing Brewing Network Radio", but there is the spinning thingy in the middle of the hop grenade and no audio. Same on my iPad, and I've have tried two different locations with different ISPs. What am I missing?

Are you still using the app that you had to pay for?? If so, that app doesn't work anymore, and Apple hasn't released the new, FREE version yet.

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

working right now for me.
fuhme420

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Whitebeard_Brewer wrote:
Are you still using the app that you had to pay for?? If so, that app doesn't work anymore, and Apple hasn't released the new, FREE version yet.

I am using the paid-for app ... I'll wait for the new free version, 'cause I'm certain this one isn't working! Thanks for your help/reply.
Bearbait

Return to Beer Radio