Beer Radio with video assist?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:03 pm

I've heard the future holds the potential for BN educational videos of some sort, I just wanted to throw my "hell yeah" in support. I was a big supporter of a previous version of a brewing video show and with the changes there I'm excited to see the BN results, even if it costs a few bucks. (No hatin on the sponsors or anyone with the initials C.W. intended)

That said, it seems like there's an opportunity for the BN to expand its reach into semi-regular video shenanigans that might range closer to the previous version of the aforementioned brewing video show (RIP).
________

Brew for the future.
Drink in the moment.
BierTodd

Re: Beer Radio with video assist?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm

They already have semi-regular AUDIO shows.
snowcapt

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

BierTodd wrote:I've heard the future holds the potential for BN educational videos of some sort, I just wanted to throw my "hell yeah" in support. I was a big supporter of a previous version of a brewing video show and with the changes there I'm excited to see the BN results, even if it costs a few bucks. (No hatin on the sponsors or anyone with the initials C.W. intended)

That said, it seems like there's an opportunity for the BN to expand its reach into semi-regular video shenanigans that might range closer to the previous version of the aforementioned brewing video show (RIP).

According to CW, who has posted over at HBT, the rumors of "that show's" demise have been greatly exaggerated.

That said, I'd love to see a collaboration vid series. There's no reason to compete here...it's a small community. Things appear to be changing over there, and not everybody likes that, but thats going to happen when you're trying to grow the biz. Bottom line is they're a great sponsor of the BN, and have done a lot for HB.

A4B&B4A
Duzdisluk Infektid

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Duzdisluk Infektid wrote:
According to CW, who has posted over at HBT, the rumors of "that show's" demise have been greatly exaggerated.

That said, I'd love to see a collaboration vid series. There's no reason to compete here...it's a small community. Things appear to be changing over there, and not everybody likes that, but thats going to happen when you're trying to grow the biz. Bottom line is they're a great sponsor of the BN, and have done a lot for HB.

A4B&B4A

I'm only referring to the change, which includes the 'regulars' in front of the camera, including one with some major brewing/fermentation chops. I know the show that will not be disparaged here isn't 'done', but it is different in a significant way.

Collaboration isn't a horrible solutions though, but my suggestion might have been better if I'd left out the previous iteration of that show altogether, since it really isn't about competition, it's about getting out some good content, and helping some BusiNesses grow. I think it's safe to say that the sponsor in the North is doing pretty well, wether the BN has a dedicated video show, or not.
________

Brew for the future.
Drink in the moment.
BierTodd

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

I like Chip. Hes a good dude. I think he does a fine job.
And hes a real looker :nutters:
snowcapt

Return to Beer Radio