Re: Are You a Shower Drinker?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 am

Thure wrote:A Danish comedian proclaimed a couple of years back that women wouldnt have equal rights before they started to piss in the shower...

I was a shower drinker untill I came into a spree of broken bottles. Water and glass bottles is apperently a bad combo. Those are some nasty glass shards to pick up so that put an end to my shower drinking.

Occationaly I tinkle in the shower. The sound of falling gushing water have an effect on my bladder.

Bah. Plenty of craft beers come in cans now. Your problem is solved. Just stick a 6 pack of 21A or New Belgium or Oskar Blues in the fridge and put a piece of tape on it that says "FOR SHOWER USE ONLY"
EGADS! 3 MONTHS WITHOUT BREWING? MOVING YOU SUCK.... NEVER AGAIN

In Kegerator - Hopfen Weiss, Best Bitter
In Primary - Baby Baine Barleywine
Next up: Petite Saison
thatguy314

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 am

thatguy314 wrote:Bah. Plenty of craft beers come in cans now. Your problem is solved. Just stick a 6 pack of 21A or New Belgium or Oskar Blues in the fridge and put a piece of tape on it that says "FOR SHOWER USE ONLY"

Unfortunatly the Danish craft breweries haven't discovered "the fight to take back the can from the big guys" yet. They have put to much money in the glass bottling line to make the switch anytime soon unfortunatly... or maybe they are just ignorant of the possibilities.
One can of Oskar Blues IPA comes in just shy of $10 in these parts of the world, so it just might make it as a shower beer for those special occations :D
Peace through music - Playing for Change
http://www.playingforchange.com
Thure

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 am

the question is....

would it be weird to install a draft system in your shower?
suck it
boobookittyfuk

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 am

boobookittyfuk wrote:the question is....

Not weird at all. Just don't pee on it...
--Biz
Image BNA - Private First Class - The Wicked Good Aluminum Foil Airlocks of the North East Division

OnTap:
Jamil's Nutcastle Brown (6.4% ver.)

Frementors:
IPA Dry hopping
APA
tkehijacker

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 am

boobookittyfuk wrote:the question is....

puts a new twist on "pullin' a pint" now doesn't it!
ipaisay2.0

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm not only a shower drinker, but I would consider myself a proponent of shower drinking. I would leave cold beers in the shower for my roomates, knock on the outside shower window and hand them a beer when they are in the shower, and occasionally leave an empty so they would put two and two together.

Now my buddy's new roomates knock on the window and he opens the window expecting a beer and gets sprayed with cold hose water.

As far as peeing in the shower, don't do it and am not a proponent. The only time I do pee in the shower is when the wife is joining me. I figure it is the only time I can pee on her without getting in too much trouble. With two showerhead you don't always get caught, but it is fun when you do :D .
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am

EagleDude wrote:Now my buddy's new roomates knock on the window and he opens the window expecting a beer and gets sprayed with cold hose water.

...I figure it is the only time I can pee on her without getting in too much trouble.

hmmmmm. i bet he's a little pissed you so creatively conditioned his response to beer!

i hear you on that one. once i was pissing off my gf's balcony (it's the MOST fun to go outdoors), well she was getting something from her car and well, i put a 96oz-er on her head. let's just say she was pretty mad, can't really imagine why considering urine is rather sterile if your a healthy chap.
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 am

My beer won best of shower.
code
codewritinfool

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio