Re: Are You a Shower Drinker?

Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Its all about the shower funneling!!!
Brown Ridge Brewing: My homebrew recipe's and brewing exploits.
SmartFoneCases.com: Quality cases at an affordable price.
beerdrinker

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Long day of brewing a Belgian Dark Strong and cleaning carboys. Hitting the shower with my freshly tapped "Colorado Saison" with herbs from the garden.
Junket -- BN Guerilla

Scotties
CAP
Hummers
Cascadian Beet Ale
Gratzer
Fermenting
Canadian Trippel
Chipotle Amber
Tasty APA
Junket

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Got completely schnookered on saturday and part of the remedy sunday morning was a long, hot shower with a Heavy Seas Marzen. and then another one...what a bad sunday, Steelers got smashed, so i turn on the US/Ireland rugby and it's 10-0 at the half which isn't bad for the US. Within the first 5-7 min Ireland gets 2 tries...fuck...so i put the dog out around 10 for her last potty break before bed, she takes a leak and starts running up the stairs to the deck when her front paws slip through the steps and starts howlin in agony. i get her off the stairs and she can't put any weight on her back right leg. go to pick her up and she nips me, get her in the house, check her out, nothing broken, take her to the vet and a partial tear of her acl. What a complete shitty day.
I'm enjoying my 6-pack....my 6-pack of Superbowl trophies!
twitter.com\@ajignatz
ajignatz@gmail.com
Steelers&Beer

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 pm

The real trick for draft showerbeers is a stein with a lid. No soap goes flying into the beer.
hypnolobster

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I do love a good shower beer every now and than. I cannot say its a regular thing, but on rare occasion its killer!

And yes I am a regular shower pisser. It probably does not save as much time as I think it does when getting ready for work in the morning, but I still do it every morning.

I dont recall drinking and pissing in the shower at the same time though.
sam

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Pri: Community Nudity Ale, Magician Red Ale, Berliner Weisse
Bottled: Paxton's Tripel and Dubbel, 400 Rabbits Ale, Cap'n Crunch Amber Oat Ale

o-<-'<
rhino777

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 pm

After a good rugby match, there was nothing better than a hot shower and a cold beer! I just wish I had found brewing back then. My experience with brewing in college was a Mr. Beer kit picked up from a random road trip to Bed Bath & Beyond. Sanitization involved washing the stuff with soap and water and rinsing out used 2 liter plastic soda bottles to carbonate. My friends say it tasted strong and got them drunk fast but I'm not sure if that was because of some chemicals leaching in from the plastic bottles or some funky bacteria that got in there from lackluster cleansing.

But back to the matter at hand. I had an awesome suction cup beer holder in my shower. It was phenomenal. I still do it sometimes on summer days. I don't have the cup holder any more but I do have a nice ledge built into the shower wall.
livefreebrewfree

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:35 am

hypnolobster wrote:The real trick for draft showerbeers is a stein with a lid. No soap goes flying into the beer.

fucking GENIUS!
mordantly

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio