Re: Are You a Shower Drinker?

Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 am

I drink beer in my bubble bath, but I also light candles and read a book! XD
"F•€k feelings. Get over it." -Shat
SpaceKadetKiwi

Fri May 28, 2010 11:29 am

Shower drinker here. Especially after mowing the lawn on a hot and muggy day.

I also shower piss. It saves time...right?
Travisty

Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm

ill be having a shower beer in about 20 minutes, just got home from baseball and it's hot...it's a great way to start off the day when you may have had a couple to many the night before :jnj
I'm enjoying my 6-pack....my 6-pack of Superbowl trophies!
twitter.com\@ajignatz
ajignatz@gmail.com
Steelers&Beer

Fri May 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I have a slop shower in the basement I use regularly. I'll have to install a cup holder for beer so I don't have to leave it on the counter outside the shower. :drink
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 pm

My wife is a shower drinker. Not I. I'm all business when I get in there. Soap, rinse, done. But I told her about the discussion, and she laughed.
I have been known to drink beer while peeing though. Just not in the shower.

Off topic though: remember the person who asked about cargeenan substitute for irish moss in China? Well, I just passed the feminine hygene section of the supermarket tonight and saw a product called "Carrageenen Personal Lubricant!" So if you run out of whirlfloc, it's good to know that this will do in a pinch!
Brandt

Mon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

they go down faster in the shower than anywhere else. i guess it's because they warm up so quickly?
Junket -- BN Guerilla

Scotties
CAP
Hummers
Cascadian Beet Ale
Gratzer
Fermenting
Canadian Trippel
Chipotle Amber
Tasty APA
Junket

Mon May 31, 2010 11:03 pm

i drink in the shower, anything BUT the tap water. the drain is a drain as far as urine is concerned, just don't piss on the walls! drinking AND pissing is the best.. but can only be done safely in the shower or outdoors under the starlight! i have a hard time leaving warm, wet places. sometimes i wish i had a disposal installed like Kramer did.
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

A Danish comedian proclaimed a couple of years back that women wouldnt have equal rights before they started to piss in the shower...

I was a shower drinker untill I came into a spree of broken bottles. Water and glass bottles is apperently a bad combo. Those are some nasty glass shards to pick up so that put an end to my shower drinking.

Occationaly I tinkle in the shower. The sound of falling gushing water have an effect on my bladder.
Peace through music - Playing for Change
http://www.playingforchange.com
Thure

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio