Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Damn. This ties me with Ta2.... :crazybitch:

Atta boy! :unicornrainbow:
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot


"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
User avatar
captain carrot
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Ingleside Illinois

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 am

I gave 2 shits this weekend, but their buried under 2 feet of snow...have to wait 'til spring
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
User avatar
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Derry, NH

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:37 am

TheDarkSide wrote:I gave 2 shits this weekend, but their buried under 2 feet of snow...have to wait 'til spring

So glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Snow is the debbil!!
User avatar
12stones
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 am

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:29 am

12stones wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:I gave 2 shits this weekend, but their buried under 2 feet of snow...have to wait 'til spring

So glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Snow is the debbil!!


I'll take 20 below over 80 above any day of the week. Considering last year's heat wave, I'm hoping we have a Montana summer. Warms up but still snows til June & starts back up in August. We haven't had one of those in a couple years. Besides, a light snowfall on a 75 degree day is just awesome. Weird at first, but still awesome. I think 08 was the last year we had snow every month.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
User avatar
Ozwald
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Gallatin Gateway, Montana

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 am

TheDarkSide wrote:I gave 2 shits this weekend, but their buried under 2 feet of snow...have to wait 'til spring


Another week or so and you could probably have a really good turd fight, just saying...
CRBrewHound
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 am
Location: Warrenton, Virgina

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 am

Ozwald wrote:
12stones wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:I gave 2 shits this weekend, but their buried under 2 feet of snow...have to wait 'til spring

So glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Snow is the debbil!!


I'll take 20 below over 80 above any day of the week. Considering last year's heat wave, I'm hoping we have a Montana summer. Warms up but still snows til June & starts back up in August. We haven't had one of those in a couple years. Besides, a light snowfall on a 75 degree day is just awesome. Weird at first, but still awesome. I think 08 was the last year we had snow every month.

I'm the opposite. Give me heat and humidity any day of the week.
User avatar
12stones
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 am

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Fuck. "Top Ten".... what the hell is wrong with me?! :unicornrainbow: :P

3521 puts me at number 8.... :?
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Thread For People Who Give Two Shits

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am

spiderwrangler wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Fuck. "Top Ten".... what the hell is wrong with me?! :unicornrainbow: :P

3521 puts me at number 8.... :?

Which for most forums would not make you a post-whore.
User avatar
12stones
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LarryPreof, MSN [Bot]

A BIT ABOUT US

The Brewing Network is a multimedia resource for brewers and beer lovers. Since 2005, we have been the leader in craft beer entertainment and information with live beer radio, podcasts, video, events and more.