ReInvention Brewing Co Live read on the Session

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:13 am

(Cross posting from the Session Thread)

If you've listened to the last couple Session shows, you've heard the ad for ReInvention Brewing Company in the Finger Lakes, New York. Yes, after listening to the BN for almost 10 years I've finally either learned enough, or become stupid enough, to open my own place.

I always wanted to give back to the BN once I opened, and I'm happy to sponsor some advertising on the network. But the ads are EXPENSIVE, and I'm not open or making any money yet.

I need your help! Please check us out at the links below. Even if you can't spare a few bucks to help us get open, please share the links with your friends.

It's been a long time since I've been active here, but I still consider you guys a family. Kids and work have gotten in the way, but I still love this community and want to give back.

Please take a few minutes and check out the links, follow us and share us around. We've got some really cool merch, and we love the town where we'll be opening. Help us make it something special.

www.reinventionbrewing.com

Indiegogo campaign:
https://igg.me/at/reinventionbrewing

www.facebook.com/reinventionbrewing

www.instagram.com/reinventionbrewing

www.twitter.com/reinventionbrew

Thank you, asshats! RATPAD!!!
:asshat:
:bnarmy:
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Re: ReInvention Brewing Co Live read on the Session

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats, BE. Good to see you again. Best of luck with the Brewery.

:unicornrainbow:
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Return to Off Topic Stuff