Re: Returning to the BN Army

Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Holy shit, Mylo - I will be in Scottsdale this weekend - going to Fox Cigar bar on Saturday I think - you around?

#BNArmy
dakotabrewer

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 am

dakotabrewer wrote:Haven't been on the forum for over a year, just thought I would check in as I'm listening to an archive show, don't get to listen live as much as I used to..

Happened upon this thread - reminiscent of the old chat room, Sunday Sessions - etc.

Gbob - I'll be in Buffalo the weekend of Oct 30 Bills/Pats game, maybe I'll try to find your distillery..

#BNArmy

Check out Big Ditch brewing in downtown Buffalo if you get the chance while you are in town. Excellent new brewery with good food and some of the best beers in the area. You won't be disappointed.
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:03 pm

brewinhard wrote:Check out Big Ditch brewing in downtown Buffalo if you get the chance while you are in town. Excellent new brewery with good food and some of the best beers in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Hey thanks I will check it out, our hotel is downtown I think.. going to try to find some good wings while we're there too.
dakotabrewer

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 am

Welcome Back GBob!

It's been about 5-6 years for me, too. Life got crazy. The BN site got blocked at work... But I'm moving forward, and actually opening my own place in the Finger Lakes.

Hopefully I'll find time to hang out here a little more now.

:jnj
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 am

dakotabrewer wrote:Holy shit, Mylo - I will be in Scottsdale this weekend - going to Fox Cigar bar on Saturday I think - you around?

#BNArmy

Bummer. Just saw this. Next time PM me. I don't get to check in, that often.

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 am

Brew Engineer wrote:Welcome Back GBob!

It's been about 5-6 years for me, too. Life got crazy. The BN site got blocked at work... But I'm moving forward, and actually opening my own place in the Finger Lakes.

The Finger Lakes sound like a cool place to visit. Is that true?

Been around since 2008. Haven't been on the forum much in the last year. But plan on changing that.
whoateallthepies

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 am

Welcome back, Pies
Good to see you again.
:asshat:
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:05 pm

whoateallthepies wrote:
Brew Engineer wrote:Welcome Back GBob!

The Finger Lakes sound like a cool place to visit. Is that true?

Been around since 2008. Haven't been on the forum much in the last year. But plan on changing that.

Depends on what you're looking to do. Lake George has more touristy things to do and is a beautiful area as well. If you're coming in July/August you can also check at horse racing in Sarasota Springs. Race season is really popular and the hotels fill up quick, but it's a blast!
Sheen

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff