Re: Mursing School

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 am

Bokonon wrote:I was guessing its where you go to learn to carry a purse, er I mean murse

Image
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
User avatar
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Derry, NH

Re: Mursing School

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Bobbie Dooley wrote:Isn't it full of young chicks? If it's not hard you should consult a specialist.


BINGO! Lunitick is onto something. Its like when one of my college friends joined the cheerleading team. We gave him a whole raft of shit. Then he pointed out that every cheerleading event he goes to is roughly 95 hot chicks to 1 guy, we shut the hell up fast.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM2 Judge
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
User avatar
BDawg
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 pm
Location: North Bend, WA

Re: Mursing School

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 am

Yes but is the price of your manhood worth it? :asshat:
CRBrewHound
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 am
Location: Warrenton, Virgina

Re: Mursing School

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 am

CRBrewHound wrote:Yes but is the price of your manhood worth it? :asshat:


Thought that was the point bdawg was making was you do get it taken care of. :crazybitch2: :asshat: :crazybitch: :nutters: :twisted:
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
User avatar
Henning1966
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:59 am
Location: salina kansas

Re: Mursing School

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:20 pm

BDawg wrote:BINGO! Lunitick is onto something. Its like when one of my college friends joined the cheerleading team. We gave him a whole raft of shit. Then he pointed out that every cheerleading event he goes to is roughly 95 hot chicks to 1 guy, we shut the hell up fast.


I figured this out and joined the college cheer team. Cheer camp > band camp for real.
Effingbeer
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: Mursing School

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 am

Henning1966 wrote:
CRBrewHound wrote:Yes but is the price of your manhood worth it? :asshat:


Thought that was the point bdawg was making was you do get it taken care of. :crazybitch2: :asshat: :crazybitch: :nutters: :twisted:



$60k to $90k per year???? HELL YES IT'S WORTH IT!
In keg-a-tor-a-anator



Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter


On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
User avatar
lunitick1976
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Re: Mursing School

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 am

Effingbeer wrote:
BDawg wrote:BINGO! Lunitick is onto something. Its like when one of my college friends joined the cheerleading team. We gave him a whole raft of shit. Then he pointed out that every cheerleading event he goes to is roughly 95 hot chicks to 1 guy, we shut the hell up fast.


I figured this out and joined the college cheer team. Cheer camp > band camp for real.


Just don't tell the wife!
In keg-a-tor-a-anator



Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter


On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
User avatar
lunitick1976
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Re: Mursing School

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:45 am

:unicornrainbow: Just to update you BN,ers. I have wasted two semesters in a tech school learning to wipe the asses of the elderly, this is not all for loss though. I have gotten a few classes (gen eds) out of the way and have been excepted to the University of South Dakota's "pre-Mursing" program starting this summer. so now, not only do I STILL have 4 years left in my quest for me bachelorette in nursing science, I have wasted 8 months of my GI Bill. No worries though, I have met some awesome people that are in the same boat as my old ass and we are in this bitch elbow deep together. Cheers all! :bnarmy:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator



Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter


On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
User avatar
lunitick1976
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

A BIT ABOUT US

The Brewing Network is a multimedia resource for brewers and beer lovers. Since 2005, we have been the leader in craft beer entertainment and information with live beer radio, podcasts, video, events and more.