Beer Forum

This is a forum for enlisted and new recruits of the BN Army. Home brewers bringing it strong! Learn how to brew beer, trade secrets, or talk trash about your friends.
http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/forum/

Beer and Bikes

http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29838

Page 3 of 3

Re: Beer and Bikes

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm
by BDawg
Holy shit, Jake.

So, did you move there? I know you used to live here in Seattle.

Re: Beer and Bikes

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm
by lunitick1976
I keep forgetting your in Burque Jake. Man one of these day's I'll have to tirp down that way and hit a brewery. :bnarmy:

Re: Beer and Bikes

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 am
by JakeAndBake
BDawg wrote:Holy shit, Jake.

So, did you move there? I know you used to live here in Seattle.


You might have me confused with someone. I moved here from Dallas. At the very least, this explains why you were asking if I could pour at events, lol.

lunitick1976 wrote:I keep forgetting your in Burque Jake. Man one of these day's I'll have to tirp down that way and hit a brewery. :bnarmy:


Yeah, you gotta come get some La Cumbre. I was impressed with the amount of beer in Burque, but I haven't been impressed with the quality of a lot of it. La Cumbre is definitely an exception to that, as is Marble (surprisingly great oatmeal stout) which you can probably get down there.

Re: Beer and Bikes

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm
by maxwell
Here in Colorado an Upslope craft lager in the shower after a long ride is the perfect combo. Anyone else have a favorite post ride beer?

Re: Beer and Bikes

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 pm
by adamK
maxwell wrote:Here in Colorado an Upslope craft lager in the shower after a long ride is the perfect combo. Anyone else have a favorite post ride beer?


For me it is a can of torpedo or Pakos IPA (from snake river brewing) in the stream at the trailhead when mountain biking, and a pilsner (hopefully homebrewed) in the shower for other rides.

All times are UTC - 8 hours
Page 3 of 3