Re: Job Promotion!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:27 am

Congrats!
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, some are kinda shitty
User avatar
cornhole
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:44 pm
Location: Pella, Iowa

Re: Job Promotion!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Congratulations my friend! Good to know things have turned around for you.
Corporal, BN Army, Southeastern PA Division
Vice President--Stoney Creek Homebrewers
TheTodd
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Skippack, PA

Re: Job Promotion!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm

SWEET!!! In order for me to get a promotion and raise I would have to kill a few people and hide the bodies real good like. I'm glad to hear that you didn't have to do this,,,, or did you? :twisted:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator



Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter


On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
User avatar
lunitick1976
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Re: Job Promotion!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Ill never tell.
I did, however, get another raise. He bumped me up another $2000/yr! Nice!
User avatar
snowcapt
 
Posts: 2069
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Alexandria, MN

Re: Job Promotion!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 pm

snowcapt wrote:Ill never tell.
I did, however, get another raise. He bumped me up another $2000/yr! Nice!

Who's buying the first round at NHC this year?^^^^ :nutters:
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot


"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
User avatar
captain carrot
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Ingleside Illinois

Re: Job Promotion!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm

captain carrot wrote:
snowcapt wrote:Ill never tell.
I did, however, get another raise. He bumped me up another $2000/yr! Nice!

Who's buying the first round at NHC this year?^^^^ :nutters:

If he won't, I nominate you! :asshat:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
User avatar
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas

Re: Job Promotion!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
captain carrot wrote:
snowcapt wrote:Ill never tell.
I did, however, get another raise. He bumped me up another $2000/yr! Nice!

Who's buying the first round at NHC this year?^^^^ :nutters:

If he won't, I nominate you! :asshat:

If I'm working and can make it out there I probably will! :crazybitch:
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot


"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
User avatar
captain carrot
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Ingleside Illinois

Re: Job Promotion!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 pm

captain carrot wrote:If I'm working and can make it out there I probably will! :crazybitch:

My fingers are crossed. It's been too long since we had a beer.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
User avatar
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

A BIT ABOUT US

The Brewing Network is a multimedia resource for brewers and beer lovers. Since 2005, we have been the leader in craft beer entertainment and information with live beer radio, podcasts, video, events and more.