Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

code
83%
no pants
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:29 am

Brew Engineer wrote:
What it appears to me, is that you enjoy raising conflict for the sole purpose of watching the fireworks. I can't see any other agenda. I find that annoying. I don't give a rats ass what you think about me. The good news is, I just found the ignore setting in the user profile!

Great idea. I'm on board. Maybe if enough people do this, he really will go away.

By the way Bleach, you suck. Because of your doing, I can no longer see when the RMPT thread gets updated in the "view new posts" page!
Chupa LaHomebrew

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 am

<====== Hangs head in shame.

Bellmer wrote:You're all :nutters:
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am

bleachcola wrote:
Nate Diggler wrote:Dude, again... it just seems odd that if you're not offended by little things that so many of your posts are about things that you ARE wound up about... the dichotomy is ironic. Blowing off steam is one thing, but when you do it in a way where even a low-key reasonable person will likely get pissed and take it personally and reply in kind, and then you get in a big pissing match with them, you shouldn't be surprised.

Life is full dichotomy. It's just human nature. Like the hippies preaching about tolerance but they won't tolerate intolerance. It's like, which is it, man? But just to be clear, I'm never angry on here. I guess I just come off that way when I'm baffled. So I hope nobody is getting their feelings hurt. Just remember, I'm dumb and confused, not angry and hateful.

I don't think people are offended by what you say, speaking for myself, you are just an annoying douchebag that isn't funny but thinks he is. I think someone else said it earlier, you are that annoying drunk no one likes talking to, not because of what they say, just that they say it at a 100 decibels while spitting and slurring their words and drooling down the front of their shirt like a short busser. You think we are offended by what you say, we are just pissed you are still talking. Take the hint.

Where is the ignore button.
Nate
http://www.nebraskabeerblog.com
Beers on tap-Schwarzbier, RyeIPA
BrewBum

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 am

:bnarmy:
Last edited by Sent From My iPhone on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sent From My iPhone

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Sheen said:
It means you got too much time on your hand.

I think this was a typo, but Sheen I think you nailed it on the head there (No pun intended)! I don't want to know what that other hand is doing.
Chupa LaHomebrew

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Fine, I'll work on my sensitivity issues. I'm open for criticism.
bleachcola

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Chupa LaHomebrew wrote:Brew Engineer wrote:
What it appears to me, is that you enjoy raising conflict for the sole purpose of watching the fireworks. I can't see any other agenda. I find that annoying. I don't give a rats ass what you think about me. The good news is, I just found the ignore setting in the user profile!

Great idea. I'm on board. Maybe if enough people do this, he really will go away.

+1. Best board feature ever!
siwelwerd

Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 am

Brewbum wrote:
Where is the ignore button.

As far as I know, you have to go to their profile and select them as a "foe". This sounds pretty dumb, but all it means is that you don't see their posts. It will still show you where in the thread they posted and you can click on it if you want to see their post.

This whole thing reminds me of a recent Sunday show. Remember Sully, talking about Sam Calagione talking about the "99% rule"? You know, like 99% of the people in the brewing world are really great, but you always have that one asshole. I say more :asshat: 's, less assholes!
Chupa LaHomebrew

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff