Am I missing something?

Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 am

Whenever I tap the link to listen BN radio (the broadband button) on my iPhone or iPad, it tells me to dl an app, but when I tap the link it just opens the app store and displays nothing. Is there actually an app? I tried searching for "Brewing Network" and the other words I saw on the page telling me to dl the app, but nothing seems to work. Thanks for any help you can offer.
FermentedTed

Re: Am I missing something?

Thu May 01, 2014 10:22 am

FermentedTed wrote:Whenever I tap the link to listen BN radio (the broadband button) on my iPhone or iPad, it tells me to dl an app, but when I tap the link it just opens the app store and displays nothing. Is there actually an app? I tried searching for "Brewing Network" and the other words I saw on the page telling me to dl the app, but nothing seems to work. Thanks for any help you can offer.

A few shows ago there was mention of a new app coming out. Perhaps whatever you're clicking on is leading you to the old one that's been taken down? Perhaps the new one isn't up yet?
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Re: Am I missing something?

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

My very reliable android app stopped working a few days ago. It looks new and plays nothing. Help!
graybeerd

Return to Support