Homebrewers map

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm

I was listening to an older podcast and there was a mention of a "homebrewers map". From what I picked up: it should be on the fourm, posted by Lufah, and it lets you can mark where you live along with other brewers throughout the country. However, I can not find it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where I can find it, let me know. I really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Mike
Last edited by clowder on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clowder

Re: Homebrewers map

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 pm

yeah, it was a map you could click on to add a pin. dunno where it is now. maybe you could just start one.
code
codewritinfool

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:29 am

ask and ye shall receive:

http://beermapping.com/ :bnarmy:
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

I remember a simpler one too with just BN folks on it, but I don't remember where it was.
code
codewritinfool

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:24 am

BDawg wrote:ask and ye shall receive:

http://beermapping.com/ :bnarmy:

Thanks B'Dawg. That's a really cool web site! However, I'm looking for one that's homebrewer specific. I believe those maps only show supply shops, bars, brewpubs, breweries, and liq stores. If I'm missing something, please feel free to correct me! Otherwise, still a great link and thanks again for the reply.

~Mike
clowder

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 am

codewritinfool wrote:I remember a simpler one too with just BN folks on it, but I don't remember where it was.

Hey Code,
You're right, I think that's the one that I'm looking for. If no one is able to find it in the next few days, I'll message Lufah after the holidays. If I get a reply and the map is still active, I'll post the link here.

Thanks,
Mike
clowder

Return to Support