Re: Secret Santa 2017

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:04 pm

any chance i can get the email of my recipient? I forgot to send info about the beers. I have emailed the email, but no luck. anyone from maine, get 5 beers and no info? i would like to email it to you if possible.
Brewshki

Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Hey Brewshki,
UPS says your package was delivered... Sorry but when I pulled the barleywine bottles to ship there was a questionable ring in each bottle. Instead I sent off an intentionally sour pineapple/ginger ale soured with Rosalare Blend. Unfortunately that's all the home brew I had on hand besides the Amber ale in the fermenter... So I sent along some local brews and a novelty. Hope they got to you intact and you enjoyed!
Kevin
Harvestsmiles

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm insanely busy this time of year, so please be patient. I'm getting off work, sleeping for 2 hours & going back to work every day.

Brewshki, I sent you the email this morning.

As for everyone else, not a single participant followed the instructions, so I don't have a clue who has sent, who has not, or what anyone's status is.

Secret Santa Email wrote:First off, some very important instructions.

1) When you send your package, send me another email, this time with the subject line <username> Sent.

2) When you receive your package, send me one last email, this time with the subject line <username> Received.

Please keep track of your tracking number, just in case something goes awry. I would highly recommend including it in your "<username> Sent" email, just in case.

I have zero emails with Sent or Received.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Sent mofos, now where's mine!
Happy new year
thestew

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:41 pm

thestew wrote:Sent mofos, now where's mine!

In my living room.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 am

Spider did the package get to you alright? Looking at tracking it says I had the wrong address but somehow they tracked you down?
Nasty Nate

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 am

I still need to send mine out. I was super busy during the holiday season and didn't get a chance to bottle some stuff out of the keg that I really want to send out. Then I had some homebrew club events and the BJCP exam the first weekends this month. Now it's my birthday this weekend (party/bottle share Saturday), but I have a few days off next week to get everything bottled, packed up, and sent out. I'll try to make up for the delay :jnj
1beerbaron

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Nasty Nate wrote:Spider did the package get to you alright? Looking at tracking it says I had the wrong address but somehow they tracked you down?

Spider confirmed he received your package.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Beer Related