Mitch Steele leaving stone!

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:12 pm

https://beerconnoisseur.com/articles/st ... ew-brewery

Attached the video up above. Anyone know anything else about this yet? I find it kind of amazing really. I am sure it was a huge draw to be part of something that is just his, but it always seemed like Stone was just a great fit. I can't wait to try the beer though!
Brewshki

Re: Mitch Steele leaving stone!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Wow! That is crazy. I always just kind of assumed he would stay there. Sounds like too good of a gig to give up, but when given the opportunity to do it yourself, how can one pass that up? Good for him. I will drink his new beers and Stone's too!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:19 pm

brewinhard wrote:Wow! That is crazy. I always just kind of assumed he would stay there. Sounds like too good of a gig to give up, but when given the opportunity to do it yourself, how can one pass that up? Good for him. I will drink his new beers and Stone's too!

oh definitely. I do think it will be interesting to see what mix of beers he puts out and who else is behind the company.
Brewshki

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:15 am

Maybe he will pull off a collaboration brew with Stone in the future. 8)
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 am

I dont have enough faith in humanity that this will happen haha. It would be neat though.
Brewshki

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:42 am

sounds as though the brewery won't be in CA which is a bummer for me. I was kinda expecting it to be here since he has been at Stone for so long. Hopefully, they distribute quickly.
Brewshki

Return to General Beer Related